Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania (1.5hr East of Pittsburgh) is looking to grow with the addition of a hospital-employed, full-time BC/BE Adult/Geriatric Psychiatrist to join our experienced team. The joining physician will be provided an attractive financial package that includes competitive base salary, sign on bonus, CME reimbursement, insurance benefits, and relocation assistance, and student loan assistance. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
About the Position:
- Mixed inpatient and outpatient care; clinic conveniently two miles from main campus
- Schedule flexibility offering option for half days for each practice
- Shared call for inpatient service at Conemaugh Memorial only
- APP Support
- EMR: Epic
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package including sign-on, relocation, residency stipend, student loan assistance and more!
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30 and ARC for 2024 candidates
About the Hospital: As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility- home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.
180 miles to DC
240 miles to Philadelphia
320 miles to New York