Location: Florence, Alabama
Shoals Kidney & Hypertension Center and North Alabama Medical Center -- located in Florence, Alabama (70 miles West of Huntsville) -- is seeking a BC/BE Nephrologist to join their well-established single specialty group practice.
- Join 4 Nephrologists and 2 CRNPs
- Call schedule is 1:3 to 1:4
- State-of-the-art facility opened in 2018
- Clinic located less than 2 miles from hospital campus
- Teaching opportunities available
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
North Alabama Medical Center serves as a regional facility with more than 200 physicians on staff who represent more than 42 specialty areas of medicine. The 263-bed facility which opened in 2018, offers the community's only open-heart surgery site, a complete line of women's and children's services and a complete line of medical and imaging services. As a Level III Trauma Center, NAMC serves as the primary referral center northwest Alabama, south-central Tennessee, and northeast Mississippi.
Situated in northwest Alabama on the banks of the Tennessee River, Florence has a rich history to share. From world-class bass fishing and golf to the renowned W.C. Handy Musical Festival, you will find it all here.