Location: Pasco, Washington
Lourdes Health is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join Lourdes Medical Group, a multi-specialty, hospital-employed group in Pasco, Washington. The incoming physician will join 2 existing Urologists and focus on general urology procedures with robotic support available onsite. The ideal candidate is one that is willing to treat all patients with respect, compassion and care. The candidate would also have a positive attitude.
- Outpatient Clinic; Inpatient and Emergency Dept Consultations and Unassigned Call
- Da Vinci Robot
- Nationally competitive salary and benefits package
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
- H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Lourdes Medical Center is a 99-bed acute care facility that provides care for the ever-growing region of southeastern Washington. With the Lourdes Counseling Center, Lourdes Occupational Health Center, and a number of primary and specialty clinics- Lourdes Health has a distinguished history of serving the community- dating back to 1916.
Located in Southeastern Washington, Pasco is part of the Tri-Cities, the fastest growing region in Washington State. With 300+ sunny days a year, this thriving community is an outdoor lover's dream- from hiking and golfing to boating and fishing. And major U.S. cities are a convenient drive or flight away, as Tri-Cities Airport offers 11 direct-flight destinations!
Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) in Pasco, WA; nearest international airport is Seattle, WA - 3.5 hrs drive
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance