Location: Warrenton, Virginia
Fauquier Health, a LifePoint facility, is working with Fauquier ENT to find an exceptional Otolaryngologist to join the Warrenton community. The position is part of a well-established practice that provides a full spectrum of ENT care to the community.
- Colleague Support, Established Clinic, Beautiful Health Campus
- Very Welcoming Medical Staff and Community
- Practice includes audiology, allergy testing, and immunotherapy
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Fauquier Health, serving the populous northern Virginia region, is a 97-bed acute care hospital featuring a variety of specialty services, including Robotic-Assisted Surgery, a new Cancer Care Center, Orthopedics & Spine, a Cardiac Catheterization Lab, OB/GYN services, and a Center for Weight Loss.
Community and Lifestyle:
Warrenton, Virginia is a picturesque community located 50 miles from Washington DC in pastoral Northern Virginia. The area offers a family-friendly lifestyle with excellent schools, public and private, and a plethora of cultural and outdoor activities, including nearby wineries, shopping, and restaurants. The area has easy access to Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Dulles Airport (IAD) is 45 minutes away. Reagan National is 50 miles away (time dependent upon traffic.)