Location: Galax, Virginia
Twin County Regional Healthcare, a 141-licensed bed, Duke LifePoint facility, is seeking a BE/BC non-invasive cardiologist for a FT hospital- employed position in Galax, Virginia, located in southern Virginia near the North Carolina border.
About Your Work:
- Work in the inpatient and outpatient settings- (106 Doctor's Park, Galax, VA 24333)
- Outpatient clinic is conveniently located on the hospital campus
- Call is 10 days/mo.
- Practice to include Stress tests, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and TEEs
- The cardiology service line is supported by tele-cardiology providers
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: Twin County Regional Healthcare (TCRH) is located in Galax, Virginia, which is in the center of the Twin Counties of Grayson and Carroll in Southwest Virginia. TCRH is a 141-bed facility that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. TCRH is considered a rural hospital that serves a large medical population, as well as, a total population of approximately 60,000. We operate within a 100-mile radius.
About the Community: Located in southwestern Virginia, Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking to shopping in the quaint downtown area to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, it truly is "The Best Pick". In addition to the outdoor and cultural amenities, residents enjoy safe neighborhoods, low cost of living and proximity to large cities.
64 mi NW of Winston-Salem, NC----95 mi W of Roanoke, VA---106 mi to Bristol, TN---110 mi NW of Charlotte, NC