Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Frye Regional Medical Center is recruiting a full time BE/BC Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Medical Director.
Our interdisciplinary professionals are trained to assist and motivate every patient in maximizing recovery and reaching functional goals and independence through an individualized treatment plan. We work closely from the time of admission to discharge with patients and their families.
- 100% inpatient
- Inpatient Rehab Unit in the hospital
- 20 hours will be dedicated to inpatient Medical Director responsibilities and the other 20 hours will be inpatient rounding
- General PM&R procedures
- No call schedule
- New graduates are welcomed
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
About the Community:
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte & Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition & promise.