Location: Florence, Alabama
North Alabama Medical Center in Florence, AL is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist.
North Alabama Medical Center in Florence, AL is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join their employed Hospitalist team.
Located 1 hour west of Huntsville International Airport, the Shoals is a beautiful riverfront community with excellent public and private school options, low crime rate, and affordable cost of living.
- State-of-the-art facility opened in 2018
- 7am - 7pm, 7 on/7 off schedule
- Internal Medicine & Psychiatry Residency Programs
- Anticipated Critical Care Fellowship Program (2024)
- J1, O1, and H1b visa sponsorship available
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: North Alabama Medical Center serves as a regional facility with more than 200 physicians on staff who represent more than 42 specialty areas of medicine. The 263-bed facility which opened in 2018, offers the community's only open-heart surgery site, a complete line of women's and children's services and a complete line of medical and imaging services. As a Level III Trauma Center, NAMC serves as the primary referral center for a catchment area of over 250,000 people in northwest Alabama, south central Tennessee and northeast Mississippi.
About the Community: Situated in northwest Alabama on the banks of the Tennessee River in a two-county region known as the Shoals, Florence is a beautiful, family-friendly community with a rich history to share. Home of The University of North Alabama, Florence offers excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and exceptional cost of living making the Shoals an ideal place to live. From world-class bass fishing and award-winning golf courses to the renowned W.C. Handy Musical Festival, you will find it all in this vibrant riverfront city.
1 hr from Huntsville, AL -- 2 hrs from Birmingham, AL -- 2 hrs from Nashville, TN