Location: Florence, Alabama
North Alabama Medical Center in Florence, Alabama (70miles West of Huntsville) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurosurgeon to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Grow a successful practice quickly with established market need
- Bread and butter neurosurgery with potential sub-specialty fellowship exploration options
- Single specialty group joining three other Neurosurgeons
- Affiliation with Semmes Murphey Clinic in Memphis
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty for 2024 Candidates
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus - $50k
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: North Alabama Medical Center serves as a regional facility with more than 200 physicians on staff who represent more than 42 specialty areas of medicine. The 263-bed facility offers the community's only open-heart surgery site, a complete line of women's and children's services, and medical and imaging services. North Alabama Medical Center's 24-hour emergency department serves as the primary referral center for major trauma cases in Northwest Alabama. Primary referral center for northwest Alabama, south central Tennessee and northeast Mississippi.
About the Community: Situated in northwest Alabama on the banks of the Tennessee River, Florence has a rich history to share. From world-class fishing and golf, to the renowned W.C. Handy Musical Festival, you will find it all here.