This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Craig.Bleiler@lvhn.org.
We offer candidates a dedicated home-base campus with little or no travel between sites, an integrated medical staff with easy access to Department Chairs, tele-medicine to connect campuses to services, 5 air ambulances for fast and efficient patient transport and a platform to develop and grow your professional career.
Basic details about our hospital medicine program are listed below
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule
- 10 hour shifts
- APC support
- nocturnist program in several locations
- No procedures at certain locations
- No ICU at certain locations
- No forced OT
- A network champion for Emergency Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Physician must be clinically strong and patient focused
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.