This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
Love where you work!! We are inviting BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians who have exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join us. To learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience and join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report for over 20 years. Whether you're considering your next career move or your first, consider LVHN where you will provide community care and impact the lives of your patients.
LVHN offers providers the strength of a large network, an integrated medical staff and a platform to develop and grow your clinical, research, academic, and educational career.
The Department of Family Medicine at LVHN is a great place to start or continue your career. Join a department that is patient centered, progressive and committed to finding "joy" in the practice of primary care. The department is growing and strong with a new rural residency program starting in 2022 and 50+ Practices and 150+ Providers.
Hiring now for 2022-2023 with a variety of clinical settings to choose from:
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Macungie, Trexlertown, Bethlehem, Easton
- Lehigh Valley - Float Position
- Allentown - LGBTQ+ Primary Care
- Carbon County - Lehighton and Palmerton
- Berks County - Hamburg, Moselem Springs, Kutztown
- Pocono Mountains-East Stroudsburg, Blakeslee
- Northeast PA- Schuylkill County, Hazleton, Scranton
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- A current Pennsylvania Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive, Flexible, Monday-Friday Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Large Starting and Retention Bonuses
- Education Stipend while still in residency
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.