Location: Greeley, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group's Trauma Acute Care Surgery teamin Greeley, Colorado, is adding a board certified general surgeon with an interest in trauma to our team thanks to growth throughout the region. AtUCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity.We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
* The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a growing service of five physicians at our level III trauma center.
* Experience and/or interest in a leadership role serving as the trauma medical director is required.
* The service covers elective general surgery, emergency general surgery, and surgical critical care and managing a growing volume of patients at a high performing Level III Trauma Center.
* Strong APP support.
* Robotic access available.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $374,000-$415,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
This opportunity offers a robust clinical practice that alsoinvolves some clinical research and medical education. Nestled along thefoothills in the heart of Northern Colorado, there is a wide array of outdooractivities including hiking, biking, skiing, and watersports. With a strongpublic education system and a vibrant community, there are many activities forchildren and adults alike.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.