Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Program Coordination Supervisor \(1\.0 FTE, Day Shift\) to work in Neuroscience Administation at Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, WA\.
The Program Coordination Supervisor is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support for the SMG programs, coordinating all aspects of patient management, intake, program logistics, program relationships and service delivery\.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for clinic operations including coaching of staff and payroll
- Manage both Edmonds and Ballard clinics, supporting 2 providers
- Supervise 10 direct reports including Patient Service Reps, Patient Care Coordinators, Medical Assistants and 1 Nurse\. Support 2 providers\.
- Work with medical director to develop referral relationships and maintain effective communications with referring physicians\. May make calls to physician offices, send materials, place follow up calls to physicians\.
- Establish and manage enrollment for programs, including if necessary, maintaining a wait list\. Maintain effective communication with families about treatment start dates, expectations, and schedules\.
- Coordinate program operations, activities and special projects with the Clinic Administrator and RN Manager to ensure efficiency and quality service is delivered\.
- Coordinate scheduling of professional staff for program sessions and team meetings\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience or background in healthcare clinic work, marketing, or business related experience
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across more than 130 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Project & Program Management \- Non\-Clinical
Req ID: 153744