Minimum Qual Requirements
Possession of a valid license to practice medicine in the State of New York; and either:
a) Valid Board Certification issued by the appropriate American Specialty Board in any specialty area required by the agency; or
b) Current approved application on file for admission to the certifying examination given by the appropriate American Specialty Board in any specialty area required by the agency.
- NYS board certified Pediatric Physician
- Board Certified in Pediatrics or Adolescent Health
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft office, Excel, word and Internet
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
You can submit your CV and cover letter online at https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/ or use the Quick Search by entering the Job ID number 280630, 279844, 277219, 265869, and/or using the Keywords “School Physician” or "Field Doctor."