Nationally recognized hospital system located in the highly desirable Atlanta, Georgia
Exciting opportunity to join an established, interdisciplinary team of providers who are providing excellent hospital-based palliative care medicine.
* 401K with 6% employer match
* Deferred compensation plan
* EPIC EMR connects all hospitals
* Schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
* Comfortable supervising advanced practitioners
* Effectively connect and empathize with their patients and families
* Communicate effectively with colleagues, patients and families
Economic Capital of the South
Home to the third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and with an abundance of natural beauty and Southern Charm
* Excellent public, private and parochial schools
* World-class dining and shopping
* Professional and collegiate sporting venues
* Vibrant cultural arts community
* Wonderful year-round climate
* International airport
Cell / Text: 404-977-0401
Cell / Text: 404-401-6322
MENTION CODE 170910 - PLM
Minimum Requirements: MD or DO Medical Degree Eligible to be state licensed in the United States United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Internal Number: 170910
About Pinnacle Health Group
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise and offers a balanced lifestyle to you and your family.
Our clients include hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care entities such as health maintenance organizations and physician practice management groups. As a member of the NAPR, our recruiters are ethical and knowledgeable. Hundreds of highly regarded healthcare systems across the U.S. seek physicians presented by Pinnacle.